170g Unbleached plain flour (I used Gold Medal brand)
2/3 Tbsp Spelt or Semolina
2.5g dry instant yeast
2/3 Tbsp fine salt
1 and 2/3 Tbsp olive oil
2 springs of rosemary
A pinch of coarse salt
1. Mix together flour, Spelt/Semolina, and yeast in a large bowl
2. Mix in the fine salt
3. Mix in water and olive oil till it all comes together to form a dough
4. Turn dough out onto a your work surface. Slide your fingers underneath the lump of dough, as if going to interlock fingers underneath the dough... but don't. Pull and stretch the dough, folding it in half over itself. Repeat this for about 10 min, till the dough feels less sticky and more responsive to your touch.
5. Shape dough into a ball and put in an oiled air tight container. Leave in the fridge for 2.5 hours.
6. Remove dough from fridge and gently pop it onto an oiled baking tray.
7. With your fingers, make dimples in the dough, spreading it out to about 2 cm thick. Cover with cling wrap and leave to rise for 30 min at room temperature. Repeat the dimpling, this time pushing the rosemary leaves into the dough. Sprinkle the top with coarse salt and let rest for another 30 min.
8. Bake at the 250 deg c for 15 min, or until golden brown.